GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: Simon Bates ([email protected])
Date: 10/17/02

Hi,

Thank you very much for writing up these instructions. I think that it would be nice to make your instructions available on the web as they might be very helpful to others in a similar situation. So, I was wondering if you are going to host this document on a web site? If you are we would like to link to it from the gok web site. Otherwise, we could also host your document on our web site if that would be ok with you. Please let me know what you think and thanks again!

At the end of your instructions you say that the GConf settings are not being installed correctly. I was wondering if you could give me more details about what it is that you are experiencing. In what way do they not work? Where are you installing gok to?

Thanks very much,
Simon.

--
Simon Bates, Software Developer