GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: Jane Brooks ([email protected])
Date: 01/17/03

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
- CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.

Why CoolStats?
- no programming to do

Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000000632.1257.15.qQn$eXPcx603yX to Sign Up now!

"We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior - CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target audience." BRYAN KASHILIN, BOSTON

Click at http://www.coolstats.com/product/customerref.html to check what other customers say about us!

For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jane Brooks
CoolStats Support
Email: [email protected]
http://www.coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

This message has been brought to [email protected]. If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience. http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000000632.1257.3.7ooT1CHgCBG+1$